11mm Circle Disc Dangle Drop earrings 045
This a wonderfully simple and minimalistic earring for everyday use. The coin circle is 11mm in diameter making it a perfect and understated piece. It is made with copper, brass, solid sterling silver, 14k gold filled, and 14k rose gold filled. These are all great options if you have sensitive ears!
- Circle diameter - 11mm
- Disc Materials - Copper, Brass, .925 Sterling Silver, Yellow Gold-Filled, & Rose Gold-Filled
- Posts measure 45mm in length
- Post Material For Copper, Brass, and Sterling Silver - .925 Sterling Silver
- Post Material For Yellow Gold Filled - 14k Gold Filled
- Post Material For Rose Gold Filled - 14k Rose Gold Filled
- Packed in a kraft box
- Listing is for a pair
*~_~*~_~* N O T E *~_~*~_~*
These Earrings do not come with ear nuts
For Brass and Copper Options:
This Item is not sealed and will patina over time and can turn skin green. If you do not want the cuff to patina, please message me.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All gold-filled jewelry sold by Patination Designs is nickel free. Gold-Filled looks, feels, and wears like gold because it actually has a solid layer of gold bonded to a base metal. It is 100 times thicker than gold plate and will not flake or tarnish like gold plate. It makes a great and cheap alternative to real gold and is great if you are sensitive to metals!